Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle will Change your Life by Sheila Chandra

This is certainly the best de-cluttering book that I've read so far.  The toothbrush principle certainly helped me get rid of old makeup in the bathroom.  Most of the tips and suggestions here are very useful.  However, I am still having trouble getting rid of books and magazines.  A shredder is also necessary.

Chandra writes well and she even manages to make this book interesting.  Her book deals with de-cluttering in an extremely well-organised way - she has chapters for each room. It also explains why people have clutter.  She even has suggestions for having a better wardrobe! I also liked the website, and I did the quiz.  However, I kept getting an error message when I tried to sign up for the newsletter.

Comments

Popular Posts